TROY LEE DESIGNS AIR MIDNIGHT 2 troy, lee, designs, air, helmet, snell, dot, MIDNIGHT, 2, 11700220 - Motofrugals Inc.
ALTHOUGH MOSTLY KNOWN FOR FLASHY DESIGNS AND DARING USE OF COLOR, TLD ALSO OFFERS A SLICK LOOK WITH THE AIR MIDNIGHT HELMET. THE FLAT BLACK PAIN SCHEME EMBELLISHED WITH TROY LEE DESIGNS SIGNATURES AND LOGOS MAKE THIS HELMET THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR THOSE WHO WANT A MODEST APPEARANCE WITH SUPERIOR QUALITY.
Our Air helmet is the embodiment of patented technologies that have made Troy Lee Designs a leader in the off-road helmet market worldwide. Each one is made with advanced materials and features that are common to all TLD helmets. From our unique pre-preg carbon / composite shell and forced air ventilation system to our dual-density impact liner, the Air helmet will give you the confidence to ride to your limits without sacrificing safety and style.
The Troy Lee Designs Air helmet is a must for any off-road enthusiast.
*CE version available in Europe only
*AU version available in Australia only
*US dealers do not stock CE or AU certified helmets
Some helmet parts are replaceable and helmets can occasionally be repaired by TLD for a fee. Helmets that have been crashed and have Shell or EPS damage can not be repaired. Please contact TLD for more information.
- SNELL / DOT model 1400-1500 grams; CE only model 1100-1200 grams.
- Ultra lightweight machined cross-top aluminum visor screws for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Vortex visor features single point adjustability for custom height placement even with gloves on.
- Stainless steel chin strap hardware for superior strength.
- Removable mouthpiece for color customization or damage replacement.
- Super soft helmet sock included.
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features moisture wicking Coolmax® material.
- Removable cheek pads with various sizes available to custom fit different head shapes.
- Open cell foam and 3-layer mesh provides excellent airflow and comfort.
- New and improved EPS liner form to adapt to a wider range of head shapes.
- Pre-preg carbon / composite shell with Kevlar® reinforcement in high impact zones.
- Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts.
- Flexible vinyl nose guard aids in roost protection.
- Unique polyurethane chin bar liner has an energy absorbing EPS core.
- Breakaway nylon visor screw inserts to shear away during a crash to reduce visor snag and potential increased injury.
- Hi-flow intake vent provides increased airflow to your face.
- Multi-level internal ventilation system built into liner for increased airflow.
- Integrated brow air intake vents provide superior ventilation.
- 5 rear exhaust vents help expel heat from inside the helmet.
- Stainless steel mesh grills on all ports to keep out debris, but keep airflow at a maximum.