Fly F2 Carbon Mips Helmet Forge Red/Blue/Black FLY, F2 CARBON MIPS HELMET FORGE, RED, BLUE, BLACK, V-73-4232 - Motofrugals Inc.
The F2 Carbon in its standard form is as close to a factory race bike as a helmet can get. Carbon fiber, Kevlar® shell construction, MIPS® (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) (some models) , and Coolmax® interior are just a few of its impressive list of features.
- SNELL 2015 / DOT APPROVED
- MIPS® Brain Protection System is a helmet–integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite shell
- Dual density EPS liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight machined aluminum visor screws and stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Three (3) shells and four (4) EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Coolmax® comfort liner and cheek pads
- Removable and washable interior
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 10 intake and four (4) exhaust vents
- High-Flow ventilation system aligns the comfort liner and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) to maximize airflow
- Quad-vent above goggle eye port draws air from goggle to reduce fogging
- Cold weather breath deflector guard
- Cold weather plug kit