TROY LEE DESIGNS AIR STARBREAK - MATTE ORANGE troy, lee, designs, air, helmet, snell, dot, STARBREAK, STAR, MATTE, ORANGE, 11700970 - Motofrugals Inc.
BLAST INTO ORBIT WITH THE AIR STARBREAK HELMET. A PERFECT FUSION OF SPEED AND STYLE, THIS LID COMBINES CLASSIC TLD PINSTRIPING WITH BOLD LINES TO KEEP YOU LOOKING AND FEELING AERODYNAMIC AS YOU ROCKET YOUR WAY PAST THE COMPETITION.
Our Air helmet is the embodiment of patented technologies that have made Troy Lee Designs a leader in the off-road helmet market worldwide. Each one is made with advanced materials and features that are common to all TLD helmets. From our unique pre-preg carbon / composite shell and forced air ventilation system to our dual-density impact liner, the Air helmet will give you the confidence to ride to your limits without sacrificing safety and style.
The Troy Lee Designs Air helmet is a must for any off-road enthusiast.
*CE version available in Europe only
*AU version available in Australia only
*US dealers do not stock CE or AU certified helmets
Some helmet parts are replaceable and helmets can occasionally be repaired by TLD for a fee. Helmets that have been crashed and have Shell or EPS damage can not be repaired. Please contact TLD for more information.
- SNELL / DOT model 1400-1500 grams; CE only model 1100-1200 grams.
- Ultra lightweight machined cross-top aluminum visor screws for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Vortex visor features single point adjustability for custom height placement even with gloves on.
- Stainless steel chin strap hardware for superior strength.
- Removable mouthpiece for color customization or damage replacement.
- Super soft helmet sock included.
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features moisture wicking Coolmax® material.
- Removable cheek pads with various sizes available to custom fit different head shapes.
- Open cell foam and 3-layer mesh provides excellent airflow and comfort.
- New and improved EPS liner form to adapt to a wider range of head shapes.
- Pre-preg carbon / composite shell with Kevlar® reinforcement in high impact zones.
- Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts.
- Flexible vinyl nose guard aids in roost protection.
- Unique polyurethane chin bar liner has an energy absorbing EPS core.
- Breakaway nylon visor screw inserts to shear away during a crash to reduce visor snag and potential increased injury.
- Hi-flow intake vent provides increased airflow to your face.
- Multi-level internal ventilation system built into liner for increased airflow.
- Integrated brow air intake vents provide superior ventilation.
- 5 rear exhaust vents help expel heat from inside the helmet.
- Stainless steel mesh grills on all ports to keep out debris, but keep airflow at a maximum.